Is it smart to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Greenville?
Your new nursery is almost set for your beloved little one. You spent countless hours assembling the cradle, painting the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the final touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you monitor your newborn? You can choose the customary method with a basic listening device or take it to another level and employ the video cameras at your disposal in your advanced home security system.
Even though it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Greenville, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Greenville are great baby monitors
Above all else, your indoor cameras are part of your comprehensive smart home and available via an intuitive home security app. This offers you convenience and comfort since you are able to check in on your baby from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video feed: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-resolution footage of your precious one. You can even view recorded clips directly from your cell phone.
- Bi-directional audio: You’ll not only hear what’s going on, you have the chance to talk to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to settle a restless sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the audio feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-detection with alerts: If your newborn decides rest time is done and wishes to get out of the crib, you are able to receive motion-triggered notifications sent straight to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this benefit is really for older children, it’s still worth bringing up. With an easy press of a button, your kid can contact you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and decide it might be a bit stuffy in the room, you can alter the temp on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You may integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to them both with one mobile app.
Get Your Greenville smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Greenville smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced video cameras can offer. Contact (252) 648-6502 today and see how we can make your residence safer and more convenient for every member of your family.