The best in monitored fire alarms give you an enhancement in functionality too. New devices not only sense smoke, they can also recognize rising temperature levels. If they are activated, your monitoring experts are promptly alerted. They can even be set to send notifications straight to your mobile device.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Greenville?
When a crisis happens, you will have plenty to do just making certain your loved ones are secure. Having a backup at the ready that is able to promptly confirm the alarm and reach out to emergency responders for you is simply a smart move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Greenville:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm triggers
- Your unified home security system alerts your 24-hour monitoring professionals automatically
- You are reached to authenticate the alarm and to ensure your safety
- If your monitoring professionals can’t get in contact with you, or you verify the fire, they will contact emergency services promptly
These steps, from the triggering of your device to the notification of first responders, take place in rapid succession. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the premises, the fire department is likely already reacting. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- 24-hour protection regardless of your location
- Greater probability of quicker response times from emergency personnel
- Dedicated monitoring professionals who will know which device was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always standing by to assist
It’s important to keep in mind that catastrophes can occur unexpectedly. Think about unwittingly leaving a candle going when you leave for the night, and a pet manages to topple it over. While this situation may seem improbable, it could happen. When it does, you’ll be safeguarded with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24/7 monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a clearer understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Greenville, it’s the right time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll supply you with monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your custom plan. When you go with 24-hour monitoring, your property will be safeguarded constantly, regardless of where you are. Design your modern smart home today by dialing (252) 648-6502 or filling out the form below.