How does home monitoring work in Greenville?
You’ve done your due diligence and arrived at the decision that home security systems will boost the safety of your residence. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy conservation to your day. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra layer of protection is worth every penny.
See how Greenville home monitoring works
When you opt for 24-hour home monitoring from leading authorities like Vivint, you are connected to skilled home security specialists at all times. Although they are always mere moments away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t see them constantly watching your property or reviewing your camera footage. Rather, they go to work the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the notification automatically to your monitoring team.
- A home security monitoring representative will then reach out to you to verify the alarm and check on your safety.
- If the monitoring agent is not able to contact you, they will proceed to alert first responders.
- Your team is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the primary contact with local responders whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants linked right to your smart components. This provides more than merely peace of mind as you have real-life experts to assist you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready to help with an emergency is great when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied ensuring those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs when you’re away. Imagine your fire alarm going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when there isn’t anyone there to heed the sound of the high-volume siren? When you incorporate 24-hour monitoring, your property is always guarded, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Greenville home monitoring
You can consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All device communications are directed through this important, central command center. Along with being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically reach your Vivint home monitoring agents
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you talk directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to call for help with any sort of emergency, including medical problems
If you’re not able to find your mobile device when a crisis strikes, you may still speak with your support team directly through your central hub.
Order home monitoring with your comprehensive Greenville security system
Consult with the professionals at Vivint and request a fully integrated Greenville smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you require. We understand the significance of monitoring which is the reason why it is included with our popular packages. If you’re ready to enhance your property’s defense, dial (252) 648-6502 or submit the following form to get started.