What you should look for in a home security camera in Greenville
Getting caught by surveillance is the last thing an invader wishes for This is a primary reason why security cameras are one of the most effective tools to include as you figure out your smart home’s security. Despite the fact that independent cameras are beneficial when set up appropriately, they’re even more useful when included into your property’s smart home system.
Are you wondering what to look for in a home security camera in Greenville? You’ll be glad to find these critical elements come with more benefits than earlier versions. You are able to see real-time footage from interior cameras or surprise those lurking about with incorporated deterrents from outside cameras. And you can see your cameras easily in the same smart app.
Impressive features add value to home security cameras in Greenville
Loaded with features and simple-to-use security cameras will take your home’s protection to a whole new level. These crucial aspects of your security system can be found with an incredible array of features like 2-way audio, motion detection, and customizable zones. Take a look at the possibilities below.
- Built-in deterrents: You can use a surveillance camera that will take action automatically. If unusual activity is found by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a vivid ring of red light will form on the outside of the camera’s lens and a loud alarm will emit.
- Night vision: Dynamic IR night vision functionality provides clear-cut footage of your surroundings at any hour. Your cameras will even maintain their clarity as you zoom in on details.
- Cloud storage: Choose devices with video storage capabilities and the capacity to review clips straight from your mobile device app.
- Mobile app: Today’s home security cameras in Greenville are frequently connected to a convenient app on your smartphone. You are able to view live feeds or saved clips and even activate or disarm your security. The Vivint App will send a notification to your phone whenever the cameras are triggered.
- Motion detectors: Built-in motion detectors means your cameras will engage if odd activity is detected. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Converse with anyone at your door or family: Would you like to check in with your children when they return from school? Is there a delivery person at your front door? Today’s surveillance systems, such as the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way talk so you may speak to any person captured by your equipment.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your exterior video cameras should offer no less than a 120° view. For example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro gives you a viewing angle of 140°.
- Custom zone coverage: This convenience gives you the chance to designate the exact space you wish your camera to watch over. This can be beneficial to optimize the activity you watch as you aren’t going to require alerts every time an automobile goes by in front of your house.
Customize your own smart home
Now you know what to look for in a home security camera in Greenville. The next step is to get started on your robust Vivint smart home. Phone (252) 648-6502 to begin or complete the following form to reach out to our security experts.